- What does CareDx do?
- CareDx, Inc., is a publicly held commercial stage company that develops, markets and delivers a diagnostics surveillance solution for heart transplant recipients to help clinicians make personalized treatment decisions throughout a patient’s lifetime. Its commercialized testing solution, the AlloMap heart transplant molecular test, or AlloMap, is a blood-based tool used to monitor heart transplant recipients for acute cellular rejection. CareDx is seeking to apply its expertise in heart transplantation towards the development of additional solutions for organ transplant recipients, including recipients of heart and kidney transplants.
- On what exchange does CareDx trade, and what is the ticker symbol?
- CareDx trades on the NASDAQ exchange under the ticker symbol “CDNA”.
- When was CareDx's initial public offering? How many shares were offered and at what price?
- CareDx completed its initial public offering on July 16, 2014.
- Where is CareDx headquartered?
- The Company’s headquarters is located in Brisbane, California, in the San Francisco Bay Area. Principal offices are located at 3260 Bayshore Blvd, Brisbane CA 94005. The telephone number is (415) 287-2300.
- Who are members of CareDx's Board of Directors?
- The biographies of CareDx’s directors are available in the “Board of Directors” section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who are members of CareDx's management team?
- The biographies of CareDx’s directors are available in the “Management” section of our Investor Relations website.
- When does CareDx's fiscal year end?
- CareDx’s fiscal year ends December 31st.
- Who are CareDx's independent registered public accountants?
- CareDx’s independent auditor is Ernst & Young LLP, with its address at 275 Shoreline Drive, Suite 600, Redwood City, CA 94065. The phone number is (650) 802-4500.
- Who is CareDx's outside legal counsel?
- CareDx’s outside legal counsel is Paul Hastings.
- Does CareDx pay a dividend?
- No, CareDx does not pay a dividend at this time.
- Can shares of CareDx be purchased directly through the company?
- No, CareDx does not offer a direct stock purchase program.
- How can I obtain a copy of CareDx's SEC filings?
- CareDx’s quarterly and annual reports and other SEC filings are available by selecting the “Financial Information” section of our “Investors” page on our website or through SEC’s website.
- When is CareDx's annual stockholders meeting?
- The next annual stockholders meeting for 2017 will be on July 13.
- Who is CareDx's transfer agent?
- CareDx uses Computershare as its transfer agent and contact information is provided below.
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
Toll Free: 1 (877) 272-9616
Outside U.S.: 1 (201) 680-6578
- When is your next earnings release?
- Please see our “Events & Presentations” section of our website for a listing of upcoming earnings announcements and other key events.
- How can I contact CareDx's Investor Relations?
- You can contact CareDx’s Investor Relations via email by clicking here.
- Where and when was CareDx incorporated?
- CareDx, Inc. was incorporated in the state of Delaware on December 21, 1998.
- Who underwrote and managed the IPO?
- The IPO was underwritten and managed by Piper Jaffray & Co, Leerink Partners LLC, Raymond James and Mizuho Securities.
- How can I update my stockholder information for an address or name change?
- If your shares are held in street name (by your broker), you must notify the securities firm holding your stock. If you hold stock certificates in your name, address changes should be submitted in writing by U.S. Mail to our transfer agent:
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842
- Who can I contact if I am a member of the media?
- You can contact CareDx’s Media Relations via email by clicking here.