Press Releases<< Back
CareDx Leadership in cfDNA Highlighted at CEoT
- Moving molecular diagnostics from bench to bedside: Clinical implementation in kidney transplant patients
Peter S. Heeger, M.D., Professor of Medicine, Director of Transplant Research, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Early clinical experience with AlloSure in kidney transplant patients
Matthew Weir, M.D., Professor of Medicine, Director of the Division of Nephrology, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Implementation of AlloSure into clinical practice
Alexander Wiseman, M.D., Professor of Medicine, Medical Director, Renal and Transplant Programs, University of Colorado
- Clinical application of donor-derived cfDNA testing for heart transplant surveillance
Jon A. Kobashigawa, M.D., Thomas D. Gordon, Professor of Medicine, and Director of the Heart Transplant Program, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
"CEoT is a great forum for companies like
CareDx's President & CEO,
- Donor-Derived Cell Free DNA May Detect Antibody-Mediated Rejection After Heart Transplantation -
Jon A. Kobashigawa, MD, et al.
- Gene Expression Profile Testing Scores Are Associated with New Onset Coronary Allograft Vasculopathy -
Preethi Pirlamarla, MD, et al.
Founded in 1982, the
For more information, please visit: www.CareDx.com.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements about our business, research, development and commercialization efforts. These forward-looking statements are based upon information that is currently available to us and our current expectations, speak only as of the date hereof, and are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, including risks associated with successful research, development and planned commercialization of our technologies, that are described in our filings with the SEC, including the Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2016 filed by us with the SEC on April 21, 2017 and the periodic reports that we have subsequently filed with the SEC. Any of these may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially and adversely from those anticipated or implied by our forward-looking statements. We expressly disclaim any obligation, except as required by law, or undertaking to update or revise any such forward-looking statements.
Chief Commercial Officer
News Provided by Acquire Media