- What does CareDx do?
- CareDx, Inc., headquartered in South San Francisco, California, is a leading precision medicine company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers. The Company’s commercially available testing services consist of AlloSure® Kidney, which is a donor-derived cell-free DNA (“dd-cfDNA”) solution for kidney transplant patients, and AlloMap® Heart, which is a gene expression solution for heart transplant patients. The Company also offers high-quality products that increase the chance of successful transplants by facilitating a better match between a donor and a recipient of stem cells and organs.
- On what exchange does CareDx trade, and what is the ticker symbol?
- CareDx trades on the NASDAQ exchange under the ticker symbol “CDNA”.
- When was CareDx's initial public offering? How many shares were offered and at what price?
- CareDx completed its initial public offering on July 16, 2014.
- Where is CareDx headquartered?
- The Company’s headquarters is located in South San Francisco, California. Principal offices are located at 1 Tower Place, South San Francisco CA 94080. The telephone number is (415) 287-2300.
- Who are members of CareDx's Board of Directors?
- The biographies of CareDx’s directors are available in the “Board of Directors” section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who are members of CareDx's management team?
- The biographies of CareDx’s management team are available in the “Management” section of our Investor Relations website
- When does CareDx's fiscal year end?
- CareDx’s fiscal year ends December 31st.
- Who are CareDx's independent registered public accountants?
- CareDx’s independent auditor is Deloitte & Touche LLP, with its address at 225 W. Santa Clara Street, Suite 600, San Jose, CA 95113. The phone number is (408) 704-4000.
- Who is CareDx's outside legal counsel?
- CareDx’s outside legal counsel is Paul Hastings.
- Does CareDx pay a dividend?
- No, CareDx does not pay a dividend at this time.
- Can shares of CareDx be purchased directly through the company?
- No, CareDx does not offer a direct stock purchase program.
- How can I obtain a copy of CareDx's SEC filings?
- CareDx’s quarterly and annual reports and other SEC filings are available by selecting the “Financial Information” section of our “Investors” page on our website or through SEC’s website.
- When is CareDx's annual stockholders meeting?
- The next annual stockholders meeting for 2020 will be on June 17.
- Who is CareDx's transfer agent?
- CareDx uses Computershare as its transfer agent and contact information is provided below.
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
Toll Free: 1 (877) 272-9616
Outside U.S.: 1 (201) 680-6578
- When is your next earnings release?
- Please see our “Events & Presentations” section of our website for a listing of upcoming earnings announcements and other key events.
- How can I contact CareDx's Investor Relations?
- You can contact CareDx’s Investor Relations via email by clicking here.
- Where and when was CareDx incorporated?
- CareDx, Inc. was incorporated in the state of Delaware on December 21, 1998.
- Who underwrote and managed the IPO?
- The IPO was underwritten and managed by Piper Jaffray & Co, Leerink Partners LLC, Raymond James and Mizuho Securities.
- How can I update my stockholder information for an address or name change?
- If your shares are held in street name (by your broker), you must notify the securities firm holding your stock. If you hold stock certificates in your name, address changes should be submitted in writing by U.S. Mail to our transfer agent:
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842
- Who can I contact if I am a member of the media?
- You can contact CareDx’s Media Relations via email by clicking here.