CareDx Engages European Lab Community in Virtual Meetings
CareDx’s program will include two virtual symposiums with prominent researchers and clinicians. “I am glad to see CareDx providing a platform to share some of the latest innovations in HLA typing and post-transplant surveillance through the virtual platforms,” said Dr.
The first symposium titled, “Pioneering the Next-Generation of HLA testing: The Future has Arrived!” is scheduled for
- Pushing the Boundaries of Transplant Solutions,
David Sayer, PhD, Vice President, Global Transplant Solutions, CareDx
- Beyond the classical HLA genes - our experience using Hybrid Capture NGS, Milena Ivanova-Shivarova, PhD,
Department of Clinical Immunology, University Hospital Alexandrovska, Sofia. Professor in Clinical Immunology, Medical University, Sofia
- Implementation of QTYPE Real-Time PCR for Deceased Donor HLA Typing – UHL experience, Robert Bradshaw Clinical Scientist,
University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust, UK
The second symposium, titled “Changing the Transplant Care Paradigm -
- CareDx Leading innovation in Transplant Care,
Peter Maag, PhD, CEO, CareDx
- Liquid biopsy and risk prediction in Kidney Transplantation,
Ashraf Dada, MD, PhD, FACHARZT ARSHI President-Elect, Medical Director, Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Lab, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Jeddah, KSA
- dd-cfDNA Monitoring for the Detection of Silent Antibody-Mediated Rejection,
Markus Wahrmann, PhD, Medical Universityof Vienna, Department of Medicine
- AlloSeq HCT, A New Tool for Chimerism Analysis After Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation,
Paul Kyle, Application Specialist and Senior Sales Manager, CareDx
In addition, there were six abstracts and one oral presentation that were accepted for the conference.
- AlloSeq Tx genotyping using DNA extracted from saliva
- 4th field resolution typing of HLA-H is critical for defining the MHC haplotype structure between HLA-F and HLA-E: Implications for matching in HSCT
- Kidney transplantation beyond HLA; Apolipoprotein L1 (APOL1) testing by qPCR
- HLA typing with Qtype® using DNA extracted from saliva
- Laboratory validation of CE-marked AlloSeq cfDNA to measure donor-derived cell-free DNA in transplant patients.
- Accurate, reproducible and sensitive chimerism monitoring with NGS-based AlloSeq HCT
- Utility of dd-cfDNA in TCMR 1A and borderline allograft rejection
“We are proud to have this engagement and connection with our customers through these unique times around the world. This is a testament to CareDx’s commitment to HLA labs and transplant patients. Continuing to share innovation and scientific progress through these virtual platforms is one of our key goals right now,” said
Chief Marketing Officer
Source: CareDx, Inc.