CareDx The Transplant Company Releases Inaugural Environmental, Social and Governance Report
“At CareDx, our mission and 100% dedication to improving the transplant ecosystem with innovative and intelligent solutions to improve patient outcomes shapes every aspect of our business and seamlessly integrates with an ESG framework,” said
- Strong investment in transplant research innovation
- Investment in digital health solutions to help improve patient’s pre- and post-transplant journey
- Introduction of company values which drive innovation, patient centricity, accountability, continuous improvement, collaboration, and can-do attitude
- Provided vital patient education to help transplant recipients navigate their exposure to COVID while continuing to offer RemoTraC™, an at-home phlebotomy testing service, to ensure continuity of care for immune-compromised patients
Hannah Valantineand Art Torres, recognized health equity experts, joined the CareDx Board of Directors to help address systemic healthcare disparities
- Supported MOTTEP’s (Minority Organ Tissue Transplant and Education Program) efforts to increase organ donations and community-based disease prevention education in underserved communities
“CareDx has been a strong supporter of our work at MOTTEP, which is aimed at increasing minority organ donations and addressing health inequities which disproportionately result in a greater incidence of heart and kidney transplant failure in underserved minority communities,” said MOTTEP founder Dr.
To view the report, follow this link.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release includes forward-looking statements related to
Chief Marketing Officer